From Zero experience to Professional
Whether you’re just starting out in business or you’ve been here for years, we’ll teach you what you need to know to start making real profit from your cake decorating business. We’ll show you exactly what to do to land that dream client and how to build your business from scratch.
Taught by David Brice and Paul Bradford who together have over 20 years in the industry, they are perfectly placed to help you achieve your dreams.
What you will get as a Pro member:
- 73 Business lessons
- New Course added every month
- Live Q&A with David and Paul every month
- Invited to join a closed Pro members Facebook group
- New weekly lesson to accompany the cake course
Sign up to Pro now and take that first step towards your dream career.
THIS IS HOW WE TEACH YOU TO SUCCEED
You can watch an example lesson from our Pro membership below, so that you can see exactly how we teach you to make profit from your passion and discover how we have helped thousands of people to do the same already.
The Pro Membership Promise
If you’re not completely satisfied with Pro membership in the first 30 days, you’ll get your money back. That’s how confident we are in our Pro Membership package.
WHAT WILL PRO TEACH ME?
You will learn everything you need to know to run a profitable cake decorating business from people who started with zero to running seven outlets and from all their experiences in between. Have a look at what’s on offer…
- 1 - Knowing Your Numbers - Part 1
- 2 - Knowing Your Numbers - Part 2
- 3 - Set up Costs
- 4 - Running Costs
- 5 - Pricing Your Cakes - Mini Lesson
- 6 - Pricing Your Cakes - Part 1
- 7 - Pricing Your Cakes - Part 2
- 8 - Pricing - Know Your Business Goals and Numbers
- 9 - Pricing when you have a Shop
- 10 - Pricing from home with Ambition to Grow
- 11 - Pricing with Low Overheads and Low Financial Requirements
- 12 - Summary of the Examples Above
- 13 - Cashflow Forecasting
- 1 - Online Marketing Overview
- 2 - Choosing a Domain Name
- 3 - How to Rank in Local Search
- 4 - Getting Started With Facebook - Overview
- 5 - Why Use Facebook
- 6 - Setting up a Facebook page
- 7 - How to Get Your First Likers
- 8 - What to Post
- 9 - What Not to Post
- 10 - Don't be Scared
- 11 - Pages We Love and Why
- 12 - Networking with Other Facebook Users
- 13 - Facebook Ads
- 14 - Build a Strategy
- 15 - Facebook Insights
- 16 - What is SEO and why is it important
- 17 - Link Building - What makes a good link
- 18 - Link Building - Some tactics you can use to get links
- 19 - Link Building - What not to do
- 20 - SEO- What is SEO?
- 21 - SEO- User friendly URLs
- 22 - SEO - Titles
- 23 - SEO - Meta Descriptions
- 24 - SEO - Content
- 25 - SEO - Writing for the Web - 3 Key Components
- 26 - SEO - Writing for the Web - Best Practice
- 27 - E Mail Marketing - How to build an email list
- 28 - E Mail Marketing - Platforms
- 29 - E Mail Marketing - What content should you be emailing out?
- 30 - E Mail Marketing - Improve your open and click rates
- 31 - E Mail Marketing - Summary
- 1 - Introduction to Finding Your Customers
- 2 - Selling with Confidence - Part 1
- 3 - Selling with Confidence - Part 2
- 4 - Getting Yourself Known at Little Expense
- 5 - Effective Marketing at a Wedding Show
- 6 - How to Run a Wedding Appointment - Pre Appointment Details
- 7 - The Wedding Appointment (without commentary)
- 8 - The Wedding Appointment (with commentary)
HOW PRO MEMBERSHIP WORKS
We have an incredibly extensive and ever expanding library of Pro courses. Along with the six chapters detailed below, that cover everything from the first steps you’ll need to take to deliver your product, we also release a new Pro lesson with our courses every month to advise you how to create, market and sell that specific cake.
We regularly update our content to make it fresh and relevant to business today and we constantly reach out and listen to feedback from our members to make Pro membership even better.
Even for David and Paul, who have been in this industry for over 20 years, the learning never stops, but it can get easier. We not only have a fully comprehensive library of lessons for the professional cake decorator, but we want to makes sure you’re not slowed down by the likes of a spreadsheet…so we’ll provide them for you.
Of course, this gives you more time to concentrate on the thing you are most passionate about, cake decorating! Don’t forget, with your Pro membership you’ll also get unlimited 24/7 access to our entire cake decorating library!
Whatever the reason you want to start your own cake decorating business, to continue with your business, you’ll have to make sure you make lots of profit. With Pro membership, the emphasis is very much on becoming the best at what you do, so we want to make sure you have the time to create amazing cakes that get you your dream client, while making a profit.
We’re so confident that you will watch, learn and as a result, earn enough to cover the price of Pro membership many, many times over that we’re offering you a 30 day money back guarantee!
Paul Bradford Sugarcraft School is Trusted by 181,581 students and companies worldwide!
We recently surveyed our Pro members and 94% said Pro membership had a Positive impact on their business! Take the first step today…