Skill level - Easy/Medium
Decorating time - 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Already a member? Login
Overview - Bride and Groom Rose Wedding Cake
A popular wedding cake using the colours of the moment – black and white.
Although Paul uses dummy cakes in this tutorial he takes you through every step in making the cake from stacking to covering the board to giving the bride a fringe, it’s all there.
If you haven’t watched a tutorial on how to cover a cake check out the first couple of Lessons on the Rose Wedding Cake.
Other Lessons in the Course
- Overview (You’re Here)
- Lesson 1 - Introducing the Cake
- Lesson 2 - Covering the Board
- Lesson 3 - Adding the Rose
- Lesson 4 - Stacking the Cake
- Lesson 5 - Ribbons and Bows
- Lesson 6 - Making the Bride
- Lesson 7 - Hair on the Bride
- Lesson 8 – Finishing the Bride
- Lesson 9 – Groom
- Lesson 10 – Finishing Touches